is promoted by
Its publications include Abhisarika, a sex science monthly magazine in Telugu (Indian language) published since 1949, for the lay public, and Sex Education monthly.
principal consultant at this site is
Companion web sites:
Dr. Poosha Darbha
1. Poosha, DVR, M Satyanarayana, S mathew, and CS Rao (1982): Genetics of Palmar Total Interdigital ridge coounts. South Asian Anthropologist, 3-13-15.
2. Padmavathi, VJ, Poosha, DVR and Busi BR (1984): A Note on the age at menarche and its relationship to diet, economic class, sibship size and birth order in 300 Andhra girls. Man in India, 64:175180.
3. Poosha, DVR, PJ Byard, M Satyanarayana, JP Rice and DC Rao (1984) : Family Resemblance for craniofacial measurements in Velanati Brahmins from Andhra Pradesh, India. Amer.J.Phys.Anthropol 65:15-22
4. Borecki IB, Malhotra KC, Mathew S, Vijayakumar M, Poosha DVR and Rao DC. A family study of dermatoglyphic traits in India: Resolution of Genetic and Uterine environmental effects for palmar pattern ridge counts. American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 68:417-424, 1985.
5. Borecki IB, Rao DC, Lalouel JM, McGue M and Gerrard JW. Demonstration of a common major gene with pleiotropic effects on immunoglobulin E levels and allergy. Genetic Epidemiology, 2:327-338, 1985.
6. Byard PJ, Poosha DVR, Satyanarayana M, Rao DC and Russell JM. Path analysis of family resemblance for craniofacial traits in Andhra Pradesh nuclear families and twins. Annals of Human Biology, 12:305-314, 1985.
7. Byard PJ, DVR Poosha, and M Satyanarayana : Genetic and environmental determinates of height and weight in families from Andhra Pradesh, India, Hum. Biol., 57:621-33, 1985
8. Byard PJ, Poosha DVR, Satyanarayana M and Rao DC. Family resemblance for components of craniofacial size and shape. Journal of Craniofacial Genetics and Developmental Biology, 5:229-238, 1985.
9. Malhotra KC, Vijayakumar M, Borecki IB, Mathew S, Poosha DVR and Rao DC. Resolution of genetic and uterine environmental effects in a family study of new dermatoglyphic measure: sole pattern ridge counts. American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 74:103-108, 1987.
10. Mathew S, Vijayakumar M, Borecki IB, Malhotra KC, Poosha DVR and Rao DC. A family study of dermatoglyphic traits in India: Resolution of genetic and environmental effects for Manus, pes and total ridge counts in man. Journal of Genetics, 66:93-100, 1987.
11. Poosha DVR (1994) Control of Orgasm: Man-on-top method. Paper presented at the 3rd Asian Conf. Sexology, New Delhi
12. Adolescent Sex Education - Article published in News & Views of CSEPI
13. Male Dyspareunia - Article published in News & Views of CSEPI
14. Control of Orgasm Man-on-top method. - Article published in News & Views of CSEPI
15. Priapism - a review. Article published in News & Views of CSEPI, Vol 78, 2006
16. Gene Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction. Article published in News & Views of CSEPI, Vol 80-81, 2007